Life with Jesus
A Discipleship Course for Every Christian
Let the gospel and God’s grace shape your attitude to church, Bible reading, prayer, suffering and how you live your life. 12 sessions for churches and small groups.
What does Christian Discipleship look like in practice?
This 12-session discipleship course, perfect for individuals or groups, looks at how the gospel and God’s grace can shape our attitude towards church, Bible reading, prayer, suffering, how to use our money and many other aspects of life.
Incorporating Bible study, clear explanations and thought-provoking discussion questions, these sessions can be completed in around an hour and are designed to be used flexibly in different contexts: small groups or one-to-one.
Includes plenty of material to engage mature Christians as well as new believers, and an emphasis on practical, real-life application to help people follow Jesus in every area of their lives.
PART ONE: A New Life
1. Gospel: We Share the Victory of Jesus
2. Grace: We Enjoy the Welcome of Jesus
3. Church: We Belong to the Family of Jesus
PART TWO: A Changed Perspective
4. Obedience: Jesus Gives Us a New View of God
5. United: Jesus Gives Us a New Power for Life
6. Suffering: Jesus Gives Us a New Hope for the Future
PART THREE: A Real Connection
7. Bible: We Can Hear God’s Voice
8. Prayer: We Can Seek God’s Help
9. Communion: We Can Know God’s Love
PART FOUR: A Compelling Lifestyle
10. Money: Jesus Enables Us to Lead a Contented Life
11. Sex: Jesus Enables Us to Lead a Full Life
12. Witness: Jesus Enables Us to Lead an Attractive Life
Space for Notes
|Dimensions||23.39 × 15.29 × 0.89 cm|
|Book Author/s||Tim Chester|
|Publisher||The Good Book Company|